Are you contented?
So, should we then accept to be poor in order to experience happiness? Certainly not, because even in poverty one still needs money inorder to buy certain necessities in order to facilitate our happiness.
Happiness can’t be bought! Even if given a worth, we won’t afford it.
Therefore, happiness is a rare gem. if you find it, keep it jealously. If you are still looking for it, Never give up. And if you’ve stopped looking for it, get up and fight for it.
- 10 Tips for Having a Happier & Less Stressful Life as an AdultThe transition to adulthood is not easy. It’s filled with difficult decisions, stress, and uncertainty. But it doesn’t have to be that way. Here are 10 tips for having a happier and less stressful life as an adult.
- Where do Adults get money from?Most often, I take a look at adults and I feel a sense of “Pity”, they basically have to provide … More
- 5 Effective ways to stop Drug Addiction: No 1 will shock you.Are you struggling with drug addiction? Do you know anyone struggling with drug addiction? Are you interested in helping people suffering from drug addiction? Do you want to stop being a drug addict? Then continue reading to know more.
- Adulthood is Draining, Enjoy your Adolesence!Left with Few months to attain adulthood and yet it feels like I’m clocking 50years. Adulthood indeed is draining! So much to think about, so many things to organize, and a never-ending list of objectives to accomplish.
- Religious Bankruptcy: A Redefinition of FaithI keep poundering in my mind asking myself, what if we all are actually serving thesame Creator ? What if what is tearing us apart is Historical Narration?
- Are you Happy? (Depression)Nowadays depression is like a wildfire that burns across the earth and hits the maximum number of victims it can.
- A word to an Addict….Sobriety is not an illusion, it is real. And you can attain it. Just don’t give up! We believe in you.
- Will being rich make me happy?I have no patience for those who say poverty is a blessing. poverty is the greatest curse on earth!!!
- Poverty is just a State of Mind!When certain individuals talk about being “poor”, you look at them and know it’s an insult to people living in actual poverty. How can someone have a job, a place to sleep, food to eat, water to drink and even some little extra cash saved, yet they say, they are “poor”? That’s a typical insult to people who don’t have food, nor water, nor shelter. Infact, it is offensive!
- How to Effectively Manage Your FinancesFrom a very young age, it’s very important to learn how to manage your finances. Money upholds an important role … More